FINALLY my first pumpkin recipe this fall! It may of taken me a little longer and quite a few interruptions, but still managed to get them done eventually! They’re delicious!
1/3 c. Creamy almond butter
1/2 c. Coconut sugar
1/2 c. Organic pumpkin
2 c. Almond flour
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2c. Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray two cookie sheets with coconut oil or use parchment paper.
3. Whisk together almond butter, coconut sugar, egg, and pumpkin in mixing bowl.
4. Slowly add almond flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spiced and cinnamon until combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Using a teaspoon or cookie dough scooper, form even round balls onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten if desired. Otherwise they will stay round as mine did.
7. Bake 350 for 12 mins.
8. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooking rack.
Makes 24–26 cookies